Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

party trick

This story was personally requested by one of my many (3) followers.

When I was younger I was on the wee-er side of things. Frequently falling on the outside of the weight and height charts at the pediatricians. Being wee came in handy sometimes. I could do things to impress my friends, like, say, curl up in the living room of my doll house at the age of 15. Yep that's right. I used to empty out all the furniture and barbie dolls and impress my friends by sliding into the doll house. Hands, feet, head, the whole shabang, curled up in Barbie and Ken's living room.

There has been a request that I demonstrate this at our next party. I still have the doll house so we'll see..... I think only my head would fit in now though.

A pretty nifty party trick don't you think? ;)

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you posted this!!! It was so funny hearing you tell this story :)

    ReplyDelete

background