Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 30, 2010

23 Weeks

Eventually I will catch up on these posts.... I hope!

At 23 weeks Baby C and I are doing well and enjoying the cooler weather (the few days of it...). Baby C's movements are getting stronger and more frequent. I enjoy feeling her move around. We have to work on the 4am dance parties though. They tend to keep me up.

In this weeks picture we are celebrating the beginning of Fall!


Yay for pumpkins, apple crisp, and changing leaves. I can't wait to take Baby C apple picking next year!

Now for the stats

How far along: 23 weeks and 3 days

Net weight gain: 9lbs

Stretch Marks: none! yay

Belly button: Still somewhere in between

Sleep: getting up once a night for the restroom and starting to wake up hungry sometimes

Food Cravings: apple crisp and donuts from the apple farm

Food aversions: None! just hungry

What I miss: nothing this week!

Best moment this week: enjoying the first tastes of fall

Milestones: Baby C is start to put on weight and fill out to get ready for her arrival in January

No comments:

Post a Comment

background