Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

29 Weeks!

I'm back! You might be wondering why such a long hiatus. well... I've been without a camera for awhile now and posting without photos just wasn't as much fun. You can all thank my friend Amy for this post. She was ready for a blog update so she insisted on taking a picture for me. Thanks Amy!

Baby C and I are doing well. Baby C frequently gives me nodges and kicks to let me know how things are going. At our doctor's visit on Monday she kept kicking the doctor when she was trying to check her heartbeat. It was pretty funny.

Here is the belly shot. :)


How far along: 29 weeks

Net weight gain: 16 lbs

Stretch marks: none :)

Belly button: in betweenie

Sleep: waking up at least 1x a night and some nights have trouble falling back asleep because Baby C is having a dance party at 3am

Food cravings: pumpkin everything :) (pie, muffins, cookies....)

Food aversions: nothing!

What I miss: sleeping through the night. no back pain.

Looking forward to: starting childbirth classes next week!

Best moment this week: Doctors appointment where I found out Baby C is measuring right on schedule and doing well

Milestones: Baby C's brain is daily now getting her ready for all the stories we're going to read to her :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, you are so cute. We definitely need more belly photos!

    Yay for having a healthy, active little baby!

    ReplyDelete

background