Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 1, 2010

12 Weeks!

I got the idea for doing a week by week pregnancy update from my friend Emily at Emily and Drew plus Asher. It is so fun to see where she was each week during her pregnancy so I thought I would enjoy having this record. Hopefully you all enjoy hearing about it too!!!!

This week was a big week for us, we got to hear the baby's heartbeat!! To celebrate, Carl and I went out for ice cream and to Babies R Us to open our registry! Registering is fun but overwhelming! Thank goodness for Emily's list of must haves or we would have been at a lost for where to start! We only put a few things on and decided to go home and do a little research. I have a feeling registering is going to be a long (but enjoyable) process! :)

Now for some shots of the baby belly:



Just a small one starting....


How far along: 12 weeks
Net weight gain: -1lb
Maternity clothes: not yet but excited to go shopping for some!
Stretch marks: nope
Belly button: bigger....
Sleep: waking up at least once a night for the bathroom
Baby movement: not yet
Food cravings: ice cream and hot dogs!
Food aversions: random things depending on the day, recently it was carrots
What I miss: sleeping through the night!
Looking forward to: picking out the baby's crib!
Best moment this week: hearing the baby's heartbeat
Milestones: we are at the lowest risk for miscarriage!

1 comment:

  1. I love your little belly that is starting -- I can totally see it! Do you have a nickname for the baby...like we called Asher "bean" for the longest time?

    So glad you were able to hear the heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete

background