Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Catching Up

I am a bit behind on my new years resolution. As my cousin, Jeffrey, pointed out, I have failed at posting some important adventures of 2010. So this post will catch everyone up on an important "adventure" from earlier this year.

drum roll please

I saw a Broadway Show for the first time ever! I've seen Broadway plays off Broadway but never actually been to New York City to see one on Broadway. When Carl and I were in New Jersey visiting my family my cousin, Jeffrey, took us into the city to see a show. We had a great dinner at an Italian restaurant near the theater and saw American Idiot. I loved it!!! My cousin is an expert on all things Broadway so he was a great guide. I can't wait to go see another show with him!

and a few pictures from our evening in New York City:




Thanks Jeff for being our Broadway "tour guide"! Can't wait to do it again!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I love Broadway shows! I've never seen that one in particular, but it's on my list now. :o)

    ReplyDelete

background