Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 16, 2010

18 Weeks!

This weeks belly photos are extra special because they were taken at my grandparent's house in New Jersey. Carl and I spent the weekend there visiting with my grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousin. It was a great weekend!

I think the baby went through a growth spurt this week because my belly is feeling much bigger!

If you look closely you can see my mom's wedding photo over my right shoulder and my aunt's over my left!





How far along: 18 weeks

Net weight gain: 3 lbs since last doctor's apt. Will find out in a week where I am at now.
Maternity clothes: still a mixture thanks to the belly band
Stretch marks: none!
Belly button: still an innie
Sleep: improving with the body pillow but now having vivid dreams!
Food cravings: Rita's! (for those of you not from New Jersey it is flavored ice and custard, yummy)
Food aversions: still staying away from burgers
What I miss: nothing! just excited for whats to come!
Looking forward to: our ultrasound on Thursday!
Best moment this week: seeing my family in New Jersey!
Milestones: The baby is as big as a mango :)

1 comment:

  1. The baby has definitely grown! You can especially tell in the front-on view. I can't wait to see some cute ultrasound photos! Only a few more days, how exciting!

    {How in the world are you almost half way through already??}

    ReplyDelete

background