Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's a.....

GIRL!!


Carl and I had our 20 week ultrasound this past week and were so happy to find out that our little girl is healthy and growing right on schedule!

The whole ultrasound experience was incredile. We could see her wiggling and moving all over. She even hiccuped and sucked her thumb while we were watching. The doctor checked her heart and other organs and told us that everything looks good!

Here is one of her little arms and hands.

We are happy to know that everything is going well and are excited for January!

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Aren't ultrasounds amazing?! I'm so happy that everything is healthy and growing well. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooooooo a girl!!!!!! I can tell already that she will be adorable. I'm looking forward to seeing how much rounder she can make you before I get home:) Love you, stay healthy! - Cait

    ReplyDelete

background