Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Nursery: Phase Two

On Tuesday my dad came over and Carl and he added the official nursery color to the walls! Thanks to Pottery Barn, choosing a nursery color was made easy, we decided to go with the one they recommend for the baby's bedding that we picked out. I appreciate that Pottery Barn recommends paint colors as I am terrible at choosing colors and knowing what will match.

You never know what's going to happen when you give my dad a paint brush ;)

He's up to something....


A wall of the nursery completely dedicated to grandpa!

Don't want to leave the dad out of the fun!

As you can see from the pictures, the nursery is yellow! It turned out very pretty and I can't wait to add all the other touches that will bring in green, blues, reds etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background