Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, August 28, 2010

20 Weeks!

At 20 weeks I am really feeling the baby move a lot now. I want to start tracking the times of day I feel her to see if I can figure out her schedule. I am pretty sure she likes milkshakes like her mom ;) There was lots of movement after my Tommy's milkshake last night.

Here we are at 20 weeks, from really far away for some reason.

How far along: 20 weeks and 2 days

Net weight gain: 8lbs since start of pregnancy

Maternity clothes: still wearing a mixture but definitely more comfortable/look better in the maternity

Stretch marks: none

Belly button: still an innie

Sleep: need lots of it! have been very tired this week

Food cravings: Tommy's milkshakes (best milkshakes I've ever had)

Food aversions: nothing in particular, just hungry

What I miss: nothing this week, just very eager to meet Baby C

Looking forward to: getting the glider for the nursery so I can sit in there and read to Baby C

Best moment this week: putting the final coat of paint on the nursery and setting up the crib

Milestones: Baby C can taste whatever I eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background